A bedroom is more than a place to sleep…it is a space in which you can “kick back” and relax. Everyone has a different approach to achieving that. Here are some design ideas to consider.
• Wallpaper…an old favorite…is making a comeback. Decorating with wallpaper is an easy way to bring a unique look to the room.
• Shop purposely for accessories. Select different types of items and colors. Create a fun, whimsical atmosphere.
• If you want a peaceful atmosphere decorate with muted, soothing colors. Light purples, creams and soft greens are good choices.
• Add fresh flowers for a natural touch.
• Consider adding elements that allow you to multi-task. Chairs, floor lamps, desks are all items that encourage spending more time in the room.
• Add conveniences like a mini fridge or coffee maker.
• Invest in a custom headboard and bedding to make the room truly your own.
• Change the look periodically. Nothing says you need to keep the room the same all the time.
Whether you are redecorating your bedroom or any other room in your home, start your project with a visit to Gates Furniture. Our friendly design professionals will help bring your ideas to life, and design services are complimentary with qualified purchases . The Gates family has been serving the needs of families in Grants Pass, Ashland, Medford the throughout the Rogue Valley since 1946. Let us help you with your next home furnishings project.